[QuadList] Servo Modes

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Fri Aug 24 10:32:38 CDT 2012

I know of one TV station in the seventies in a top ten market who owned 3 ACR 25's. Two for commercial air and one exclusively for news casts. All film or ENJ were loaded to individual ACR cassettes and zero rolled during the newscast. I believe the TD was the newscast director. The anchor pitched to the story, then roll and take simultaneously. It made for a very tight and fast newscast.

One station in LA had ACR-25's then ACR 225's. There was not enough Kleenex in the house for the tears that were shed for years afterwards having to give up their ACR-25's. They eventually got over that by getting rid of the ACR-225's.

Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Videotape transfers and more!