[QuadList] Foam glued to tape

L.E. Odham leodham at centurylink.net
Fri Aug 31 15:47:05 CDT 2012

Another great photo Park,

Yeah, That's what the end result looks like when the glue runs, then sits there a couple more years 'til it dries and re-glues itself to everything; the tape, foam, flange, and case.
The tape I posted had just gotten started running glue, which is bad enough.
I was just commenting earlier that pictures like these ought to be enough to light a fire under every archivist in the world to get on the stick and dig out their library 400s and have the foams removed whether or not the tape itself gets transferred/digitized.

Larry

Owner/Operator
Quad Tape Transfer

www.QUADTAPEXFER.com

Associate founding Member
Video Engr/Tech
Tennessee Archive of Moving Image and Sound
Knoxville, TN.