[QuadList] Scotch 400--Foam reels-cleanup--Refer to QuadList Dec. 19, 2011 and AMIA-L, Mar. 7-10, 2012

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Aug 31 15:47:28 CDT 2012

Hi, Shai,

RE: Foam reel cleanup... Look back at the QuadList Dec. 19, 2011 and AMIA-L, Mar. 7-10, 2012.

You'll recall the fairly extensive posts made regarding (QuadList) "Foam Tape Reel Flanges" and (AMIA-L) "2" Quad Glue Treatment" that can be helpful.

When you asked about Scotch 479 foam reels on the AMIA-L, Jim Lindner recommended searching the AMIA-L as the subject has been extensively covered there.

Do be careful, especially when vacuuming. If the filter(s) on your vacuum aren't suited for mold, you could blow it all around.

Let us know how it goes.

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com