[QuadList] Fifth Annual Quad Videotape Group Dinner at AMIA--Tue. Dec. 4, 7pm, Assemble in Lobby Bar

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Mon Dec 3 08:29:15 CST 2012

Quad videotape will be the subject of a presentation at The Reel Thing tomorrow afternoon at the AMIA Conference in Seattle. If you are attending, make sure you have The Reel Thing on your schedule.
One of the presentations will be on recovery of The Jazz Singer. A clip from the program can be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKGuJvshnQg&feature=plcp

See you all there!

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Archived Media Transfer and Re-mastering Services

3071 North Lima St.
Burbank, CA. 91504
818-563-1073
818-563-1177 (fax)