[QuadList] How to remove AVR2 pinch roller

L.E. Odham leodham at centurylink.net
Wed Dec 12 12:50:58 CST 2012

Hi Buddy,

I got one re-rubbered from Terry's Rubber Rollers awhile back. It works as good as the original.

www.terrysrubberrollers.com

Sparta , Mi.

616-696-3625

It cost $75.00, but I think he said the price  was going up to $100.00

(photo attachment)

Larry Odham

Owner/Operator

Quad Tape Transfer

www.QUADTAPEXFER.com

423-946-9660

Founding Member

Video Engr/Tech

TAMIS- Tennessee Archive of Moving Image and Sound

Knoxville, Tennessee.

a 501c3 org.