[QuadList] How to remove AVR2 pinch roller

Glenn Gundlach stratus46 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 14:50:08 CST 2012

If you really need to remove the the arm from the shaft you'll need a tool to push out the pin. I made a crude one by drilling a hole in the bottom of a C clamp and then use the clamp to push a smaller flat head screw into the hole and force the pin out through the hole you drilled in the clamp. When I put the arm back I left a small amount of the pin protruding to make it easier 'next' time though there won't be a next time. The head cover and audio stack need to come out for the G² method vs Chris Hill. If you need to change the shaft bearings you'll have no choice but to push the pin.

Good Luck

G²