[QuadList] ot - collecting the rest of the tv station.....

Mr. DC Memories mrdcmemories at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 07:04:19 CST 2012

Ed,

James O'Neal, who is the Technology Editor at /TV Technology/ magazine,
just finished restoring one of those beasts. I'm sure he'd share the
details with you.

Follow this link and you'll find James' phone number and email contact
link towards the bottom:

http://www.nbmedia.com/contact/editorial/video.php

He is also planning to design a PC interface to feed data to his TT
which he hopes will simulate an operating machine from back in the day.

If you have twenty-eight minutes to spare, James talks about that
project and his re-creation of an entire radio station in his basement at:

http://vimeo.com/34870673

Bob Bell