[QuadList] Check out eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sportin

Tony Quinn tony at tqvideo.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 02:33:22 CST 2012

In message <0DF7B4917A9E492BBA766BC92BFE79D4 at Instrumate>, Steve Spears
<stevespears at kel.com> writes

>The only way that two inch helical ever worked really nice was with the
>machine in Japan that "Takaiangi" designed when he was at Japan Victor.
>He was Japan's version of Charlie Ginsburg (Ampex) and that machine had
>a two head arrangement with a drum about 12 inches in diameter. NHK had
>some when I got a tour through the brand new Broadcast Center in Tokyo
>in 1966. Steve Spears, Orrs Island, Maine.

The IVC-9000 worked extremely well by all accounts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IVC_videotape_format
--
The total lack of evidence (and no, some Stone Age scribbling doesn't count as
evidence)in any deity is more than enough for me to not believe in something