[QuadList] project mystery stuff needs id

chill315 at aol.com chill315 at aol.com
Thu Feb 9 23:03:31 CST 2012

The monitor is a Panasonic.  The lower picture shows Dynair equipment.  It was cheap stuff that did the job in a small system.  The left module may be an audio amp.  The center is a switcher that I called a crunch box because they were mechanical switches.  Th right one appears to be the speaker for the audio amp.

Chris Hill