[QuadList] RCA Broadcast Bews

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Feb 11 13:19:11 CST 2012

the  search function is most useful.

the pictures are a bit pixilated  for use in  display here at the  museum/
but I imagine that is a trade off  with   amount of  storage space and file
size too.

nice  project.

what scanner  do you use to  do this?!

at the museum we are using  a scanner on a all in one  printer  and  that
is a bit  slow.

heh we have many of the items listed in the  magazines  you have  here!

I will have to check our   issues and see... what  we have  and  what
overlap there is.

keep up the  good  work

Ed Sharpe Archivist  For  SMECC

In a message dated 2/11/2012 12:05:58 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,