[QuadList] RCA TR 5 on eBay

Dave Sieg dave at zfx.com
Sun Feb 19 12:35:23 CST 2012

Obviously new high band head and preamp,
playback eq's changed
mod/demod mods
and significant re-building the record amplifiers.
Theres a lot of non-obvious spectrum magic that takes place in those record
amps!
And I built an editor that could do single-frame edits for it too!
Here is my test run, 1275 consecutive off-the-air single-frame edits all
perfect!
(Unfortunately this is from a 3/4" dub, I didnt' save the original.)
http://vimeo.com/5567846
Makes for a real time-capsule!