[QuadList] What's wrong with this ad contest

chill315 at aol.com chill315 at aol.com
Wed Feb 29 21:34:24 CST 2012

There is the monitor that is a Conrac black and white.  That was easy because they tell you

The first thing is the lack of the control panel upgrade for Intersync.  It has the control switch for servo mode and a few other switches.

Next is the lack of RF on the tracking meter.

We can not count the lack of a display on the 527 because it could have been washed out by lighting.

I believe that another error is the doors shown.  But that is not a definitive one due to not knowing if they changed the doors or they were dropped in the kit.

Chris Hill