[QuadList] What's wrong with this ad contest

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 29 22:27:21 CST 2012

Hi Chris:

I think James is right.  The machine is actually in Fast Forward.  It may be
easier to see some of this in my original than in the scan, but I believe
the art department had to "white out" the FF button and add the yellow color
to the Play and Audio Normal buttons.  Either that or there's something very
wrong with the capstan servo!

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com