[QuadList] older analog microwave video transmission gear wanted

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Jan 11 22:25:08 CST 2012

We are looking for 13 gig  shot haul  analog gear.  We  have a good
start of a display of it here
but are always looking for more and dishes and horns need tripods  etc  etc
Microwave Assc, M/A Comm MA 13cp etc.. others too.

Looking  for early nasty heavy RCA, Sarkes Tarzian and other  2  gig  tube
u wave gear! then portable stuff on tripods is always a winner in  our
display!

Also looking  for  2 gig gear made by TAYBURN    premium  given for TAYBURN
202  but others needed too. and go  withs...this is solid state

need manuals and catalogs relating to any of  the above  mentioned!

DROP  US A NOTE
ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)