[QuadList] Quad machine curiosities

chill315 at aol.com chill315 at aol.com
Thu Jan 5 10:35:29 CST 2012

This is a difficult one.  I notice that there is an Editor and Editec in the unit.  Also next to it looks like a possible edit controller.  The picture goes blurry on the iPad so I can not tell much more about it.  The wild thought is that this might be an editing interface.  One reason I say this is the custom panel above the Editor controls on the left side of the machine.  Any other ideas?

Chris Hill