[QuadList] Looking for manuals or scans for---

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:40:41 CST 2012

Hi Ted:

They are different models (yes they look similar).  The 620 is a late 80's design TBC.  The "Sync" series had 4 different models and was designed as a frame-sync with different features from their TBC line.  I've worked on these before but currently have no manuals although I do still have a good 620 on the shelf.  They were decent boxes in their day.

Don