[QuadList] PCM video recorder, Sony F1

David Dean dixie at westpoint.tv
Wed Jan 11 10:12:25 CST 2012

I have a PAL on over here but rather a long way from you, Hitachi also made
one, theirs was only 14 bit though, but would play Sony tapes and vice
versa.

David Dean
Westpoint Television
Archiving Services
2" Quad , 1" B, 1"C, D1, D2, D3, D5, HDCam and HDV
.5", EIAJ, In Various Standards where supported
Alchemist Ph.C conversions with Clean Cut
Snell and Wilcox Ukon for HD frame rate conversions and Up and Down
conversions
Digital Vision DVNR with scratch  and dropout concealment
Tel 020 8742 3400