[QuadList] Northeastern England--Rank Cintel mk. II manuals and two 1" VTRs

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Wed Jan 11 12:24:27 CST 2012

I'm advised that the machines are Ampex VPR-2B's in cabinets.  One has a serial plate (perhaps from the owner) of VT213.

There is a set of manuals : Video Production Recorder, Digital Tuner Base Corrector and Training

I've asked what the cabinets look like... whether it's a short roll-around without monitoring, or an overbridge style.

Ted