[QuadList] Early Quad Book on eBay

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 10:18:41 CST 2012

yes, but it is an marked up ex library copy... which...    for  us is  fine
 as  stuff  with an LC call number  is  preferred....  but if  you want a
really  clean new-ey  looking  model this is  not  the   one  for you
although only 15

Ed#

In a message dated 1/16/2012 6:10:07 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,