[QuadList] IVC 9000

David Dean dixie at westpoint.tv
Mon Jul 16 06:34:33 CDT 2012

Hi List

I have a client who has 1 IVC 9000 tape (NTSC) that he needs transferring to NTSC Digibeta, it is about 10 mins Durration, any body want to contact me off list. Sorry it is 2" but not quite Quad Ted. Thanks for the help.

David Dean
Westpoint Television
Archiving Services
2" Quad , 1" B, 1"C, D1, D2, D3, D5, HDCam and HDV
.5", EIAJ, In Various Standards where supported
Alchemist Ph.C conversions with Clean Cut
Snell and Wilcox Ukon for HD frame rate conversions and Up and Down conversions
Digital Vision DVNR with scratch  and dropout concealment
Tel 020 8742 3400

-----
No virus found in this message.