[QuadList] Memorial service for Charlie Anderson

Tim Stoffel tim at lionlamb.us
Sat Jul 28 03:20:36 CDT 2012

To all,
    There will be a memorial service for Charlie Anderson next Friday,
August 3rd. It will be held at Paradise park in Sparks (Reno) Nevada.
The service will run from 11 AM to 3 PM, and is expected to be a casual
event.
    Paradise Park is at the corner of Oddie Blvd and El Rancho Blvd in
Sparks, and is easily to get to from Hwy 395. I am not sure exactly
where in the park the memorial will be held.
    If you need more information, please call or text me at
775-741-1504.

Thanks, and I hope to see some of you there!
Tim Stoffel