[QuadList] Grass Valley

Randy Hall listk7age at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 11:14:00 CDT 2012

Hi

The plane and later two planes landed right here in GV.

I think that at the peak, probably around the 200 - 3000 time there were
around 1300-1400, mostly here in GV. Sales and Service guys were located
around the world.  Everything at that time was located out on Bitney
Springs Rd. Four large buildings held most everyone. I think the Nevada
City site opened in the early 90s.

The profile editing project never was introduced. We may have had some
customers come in to have a peak at what we were doing.

I got really good at using a glue stick pasting together the printouts for
the 200's panel! And, the Mac Plus only had a 5" screen to work with.

Randy