[QuadList] Grass Valley

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Sun Jul 8 10:13:45 CDT 2012

Any successful company concentrates on their core competencies. Metal work may be done better by another company that loves to do the work. GVG writes software and designs circuits. Doing Assembly and FST outside the company may actually be an advantage. Reduce cost and improve quality.

Back in the analog days, it took quite a while to adjust and set-up a switcher. Today, you can run a diagnostic program and set-up a switcher automatically. So the experience needed to electrically adjust the signal path is no longer needed. So you can use a lower cost employee to do the testing.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747