[QuadList] Grass Valley

chill315 at aol.com chill315 at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 11:29:56 CDT 2012

Saber was a terrible project.  It went through so many changes.  We eventually took back all of them that we're out in the field.  The last version was on a SGI platform because they were running out of computer power.

The sad part is that Lucy killed off all the projects because of her purchase of Lightworks.  A great editor but paid many times too much.  And just after we signed up to market the Media 100 as Video Desktop.

Chris Hill