[QuadList] Telstar first feed from France

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 23:32:47 CDT 2012

I would be real interested in a copy of that if it can be  found!   YES!!!!!

In a message dated 7/10/2012 9:31:16 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
trandoc at aol.com writes:

On this 50th anniversary of the first  Telstar, I have a question for the
group. For many years I have been searching  for the complete first
transmission from France. This included Yves Montand  singing, etc. I am sure a Quad
copy exists somewhere, but I have not been  successful looking on the Web.
Can anyone  help?

Thanks,
Harold

Please  trim posts to relevant info when  replying.