[QuadList] OT: Switchers (was Grass Valley)

David Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Wed Jul 11 11:18:03 CDT 2012

Hello Dennis,

Wow! A system G in 2004? Leave it to NBC NY to have the budget for that devise. Nice pictures you took of the edit/sound rooms. Burbank had similar designs but not quite as lavish although Net A&P usually got what they needed.

I really wish I had taken a shot of all of the orphaned/abandoned Leitch Sync Procs stacked in the hallways back in the 80's (a "gift" from NY as usual).

Best Regards,

David Crosthwait
DC Video
david at dcvideo.com