[QuadList] Ampex Quad VTR Airflow Requirements

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Fri Jun 1 11:42:00 CDT 2012

One more point. Don't buy a cheap compressor from Sears or Home Depot. They are fine for spray painting but will not last with continuous duty. I mad that mistake. And they are LOUD!

The Gast with tank and filter/regulator is about $1k.  You might find a used one on ebay.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747