[QuadList] Seconds to Play: 2" quad playback and more.

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Jun 10 15:52:38 CDT 2012

you said" I bet Andy went through three or four cigarette packs or  little
cigar packs during a game. I know Joe Aceti would."

I think the  brand    Andy was smoking   was  MORE  I likes them too as  if
 I was actively smoking  them  they  would stay lit but also   would  go
out  if  just sitting or easy to  park in an out state. at the rate he  was
going then figuring the  rest of the  day I  would  calc  3 packs a day.

of cIn a message dated 6/10/2012 11:39:39 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,