[QuadList] OT: Chiron III (Was: Seconds to Play: 2" quad playback and more.)

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Mon Jun 11 19:34:16 CDT 2012

I've just uploaded a demo of the Chiron II.  Transferred from quad of course, it was apparently recorded at a station in Texas and I'm guessing that maybe they just rolled tape on a sales demonstration.  There's no audio.  You'll also see some vertical instability in the Chiron output, sometimes only in parts of the frame.  Anyway, here it is in all of it's historical and primitive splendor!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRa0PwBGDGo

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com