[QuadList] OT: Chiron III (Was: Seconds to Play: 2" quadplayback and more.)

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Mon Jun 11 20:31:55 CDT 2012

Hi Chris:

Not sure what you are seeing at the bottom.  I transferred this a couple of hours ago off of the original quad reel, and although the quality is not what I would expect from quad, I didn't see any errors that made me think it was ever on 3/4.  The interesting thing about the vertical instability is that it usually consists of a vertical shift of only a portion of the display. It appears that part of the display shifts up or down one or sometimes two lines while the remainder stays put.  From some of what is "said" during the presentation, I take this to be a very early demo.

Don Norwood
Digitrak Communications, Inc.
www.digitrakcom.com