[QuadList] What's wrong with this ad contest

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 1 07:58:57 CST 2012

		On Feb 29, 2012, at 10:51 PM, Don Norwood wrote:

 > Ah.....I missed the tracking meter, but you've missed another
really funny one!  That means there are at least 4 problems.

		I say:

	I don't think you should count the tracking meter because it looks to
me that the machine is rewinding.  If that's true, the RF would be
zero.  With the machine in EE, there would still be a picture visible
from the video input (even though the monitor would actually show it
in black & white).

					     NBC Today Show, New York