[QuadList] There is a museum on Quad or TV Broadcast in Las Vegas?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Mar 18 22:07:06 CDT 2012

not open for phot ops!  remodeling!   thanks   for  the  thought  though!

In a message dated 3/18/2012 2:04:55 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv writes:

The  closest one is in the Phoenix, Arizona area.  It is a day trip from
LV.  Tim up in Reno has a lot, but that would take a couple of days to do
right.

Bill Spencer
NorthStar Studios, Inc.
3201 Dickerson  Pike