[QuadList] OT-- What is this rca camera it is NOT a tk 76--It's a Panason...

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Mar 19 14:46:39 CDT 2012

That's essentially the story!

Along with feeding several other California stations, Terry Toller and I had been doing some State Capitol reporting for what was then Koplar Communications' KRBK-TV, 31, Sacramento's "Prime News."

Terry was on assignment for 31 and testing the camera on Dec. 2, 1984 during the second California International Marathon, which finishes at the State Capitol.

While riding my bike downtown, I happened by where he was shooting , and did a quick standup. (Note the biking gloves.)  Terry's girlfriend at the time took the picture.  Don't remember her name.

Had I continued biking everywhere, you'd see someone who'd take up fewer bits in a digital archive or transmission!

Noting progress, today's imaging, editing and transmission methods would allow a reporter to use a bike as a vehicle in congested areas.  "BikePak?"

Ed, Did you acquire the TK-710 package that was listed last month on ebay out of Phoenix?

Ted

12:30pm, Tuesday, April 17, 2012