[QuadList] VTR drum refurb

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 06:51:57 CDT 2012

I assume that you are talking about Ampex VPR models.  Their have been
some heads that appear on eBay every now and then.  Each machine will do  the
job.  The VPR-6 is a later model and thus will have incorporated a  number of
improvements.

Chris Hill

In a message dated 3/27/2012 5:16:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,