[QuadList] Quad Manuals Scanned/Digitized In A Swap (Bob Bell)

Mr. DC Memories mrdcmemories at gmail.com
Wed May 16 09:28:17 CDT 2012

Don, Ted, Dave, Ed and all;

All of your points are well taken.

Obviously I overlooked numerous key considerations in my rush for a
swift, painless solution to scanning those Quad manuals. Please accept
my /mea culpa./

However I hope you'll still accept David Gleason's offer to scan less
critical publications (such as those industry magazines just gathering
dust on your shelf) to be freely shared through his online library. He
is especially eager to fill-in the missing issues of RCA Broadcast News
in the http://AmericanRadioHistory.com  collection.

Bob Bell