[QuadList] fotos

george keller georgenann at aol.com
Wed May 16 13:22:09 CDT 2012

Guys,

Just got back from a Navy Reunion in New Hampshire and have a bunch of e-mail and other stuff to get out of the way, Will send reply and some fotos later in the week.  I didn't realize Jesse Mitchnick was on Quadlist, hopefully that means we should be in store for some great jokes.  Also I am pleased to finally see a mug shot of Harold, now I can place him in EC working with my old friend , the "Other Harold", Michaels who was a dear friend.

Sorry I just replyed to the received E-mail, must have been too much trouble to delete the original fotos.

I will be at the Luncheon on the 24th.

73,

George Keller