[QuadList] OT Horn antennas and more... meet Harald Friis though the eyes of John R. Pierce

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun May 20 19:59:57 CDT 2012

Horn antennas and more... meet Harald Friis though the eyes of  John R.
Pierce
Let me know if  you  find any OCR typos.. Both  these guys were my heroes
when I was  growing up.
Enjoy.... Ed Sharpe Archivist for SMECC

_THE WISDOM OF
HARALD   FRIIS  _
(http://smecc.org/john_r__pierce_on_the_wisdom_of_harald_friis.htm)
(A  scarce pamphlet published in 1957 By J. R. Pierce -   C- From the
Arthur Karp Collection at SMECC)

____________________________________

 (file:///C:/DOCUME~1/EDSHAR~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/FrontPageTempDir/wpeB.gif)
HARALD TRAP  FRIIS

THE WISDOM OF HARALD FRIIS
WITH NOTES AND COMMENTS
BY HIS DISCIPLE, JOHN PIERCE

"Is wisdom wisdom only to the wise? How can we tell wisdom from  unwisdom?
If deeds are important, then Harald Friis's deeds show he must be  wise, and
many who have worked for him will testify that he is. He prepared  these
few notes for a conference at Seaview in September 1957. I have  discussed
them with him and added comments, sometimes in his words and  sometimes in
mine. What I have added is indented." - JOHN  PIERCE