[QuadList] Fwd: Muppets from the Tonight Show

Chill315 at aol.com Chill315 at aol.com
Wed May 30 21:23:35 CDT 2012

I got this from my cousin and it is from Dec. 31, 1965.  Shot  with TK-41's
maybe as you can see corners of orthicaons.  Then recorded on  a quad.

Chris Hill
WA8IGN

Just taking a break on a hot day..  Summer is  approaching!  Don’t know how
I migrated to the muppets but that’s how  it goes….
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om0N0YRdr7U_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om0N0YRdr7U)
The  Muppets appear on The Tonight Show with Johnny Carson New Years Eve:
12/31/1965

This is the first sketch of two that Jim Henson performed  that night.
Pretty amazing work by Henson, and overall a great  song.
_http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppets_imbibing_alcohol_
(http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppets_imbibing_alcohol)

Henson  company liquor label production gift.