[QuadList] the three red wheeled ITE camera supports want the one on left have the other

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu May 31 22:29:31 CDT 2012

the three red wheeled ITE camera supports want the one on left have the
other 2
and to top that off in the museums collection have 2 of these  cameras.

We would like to buy that ITE red wheeled spider dolly to match the p2 ped
and the red wheeled tripod we have in the collection already! Be sure to
read  the ITE story link I posted! How neat it was to find that in all that
stuff we  got in yesterday's batch. There is even more ITE product cut sheets
etc...

Ed!

 (http://www.smecc.org/ITE/ite_-_8.jpg)