[QuadList] OT: Harris Quits broadcast equipment- more detail

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed May 2 00:01:57 CDT 2012

Dave C so can  hook one of these tbc  to  my tr5 to  do  some magic?

Ed

In a message dated 5/1/2012 8:22:54 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
david at dcvideo.com writes:

Harris  had a direct connection to 2" quad: The Harris 590 TBC. I ran a VR
1200 in a  truck in Ohio for NBC college basketball that had one in lieu of
the  Amtec/Colortec etc. NBC Burbank had a 590 for month hooked up to a TR
70A for  demo purposes in the early 80's.

David Crosthwait
DC  Video
www.dcvideo.com