[QuadList] Testing--Please ignore

Bill Carpenter wcarpen107 at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 09:00:44 CDT 2012

Hi John and everyone,

There were at least 5 machines that were built in relatively small quantities, less than 500, which included the AVR-1, ACR-25, ADR-150 ( seven systems) AVR-3, and the ACR-225 ( about 125?)
These were all Hi-Tech machines for their time.
The leader in later years was the VPR-3, with over 2300 built and shipped.

Bye for now, Bill & Gewyn & Ginger (whoof...whoof)