[QuadList] Seeking AVR-2 and AVR-3 PAL alignment info (or manuals/scans :)

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Thu May 10 11:08:18 CDT 2012

Ted,

One day, I'd like to see all the quad manuals scanned. Of course you know the problem. Not only a lot of pages but the large fold-outs are difficult to deal with.

Also, there is a lot of other material like training department supplements, FST docs and other manufacturers like Merlin. And even freehand notes and cheats made by operating engineers.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747