[QuadList] Quad Manuals Scanned/Digitized In A Swap

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed May 16 02:18:07 CDT 2012

Ted - if there re multiple copies they  should be spread out another  other
museums and repositories also.. hate to say it Ted... no one  I  know  ever
gets a chance to go to  the LOC for manuals... It is a  good place to stash
some  things  but not all things. Ed#

In a message dated 5/15/2012 1:17:21 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,