[QuadList] does anyone need a HF head for their tk 42 or 41 HF Cam head 5...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat May 19 23:44:00 CDT 2012

In a message dated 5/19/2012 9:07:35 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
COURYHOUSE at aol.com writes:

for those that asked!   here we go... this is one example note  the 4 bolts
besides the middle bolt... this will fit to the bottom of a tk 42  or a
41...

this will give you a general idea. this one needs some knob work but the
shaft and the knob collar are there.
I have some handles can option it with one or two handles...

one has some extra holes drilled into the top that does not impact
anything really and the camera being oi top of course covers it

Willing to flip one of these maybe 2 of them for something that is  extreme
benefit to the museums projects here, as I mentioned before contact me  off
list can be reached vi phone at 623 435 1522 and am up fairly late!

Ed#