[QuadList] OT Bauman Spyder Pedestal how much weight will if safely hold?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat May 19 23:57:40 CDT 2012

resending

ok that seems about  right... by the time you add lenses and a tripod  head
 close to  140...

round DAGE camera  you say?  like the  GE    cylinder shaped things!?
Photo?!?

this model bauman  was  used  with a dage  at west  chseter south campus...

poor   South Carolina CBS affiliate I pestered  about my  camera... ( BUT
IT SAID WCSC on it!) seemed stupid a CBS afil would have a DAGE  but,,, heh!
that call sign! One of my still photographer  friends  in  that  area ...
she dropped in on them in person...

turned out   stood  for west chester south campus  in  house ETV and
someone found a yearbook photo of  some guy running  my  camera (by the way I need
this exact head to  duplicate the  photo  have THE camera  have a bauman
like it  just need the  head.)

I also have this camera  and  have the hoodie  for it   even!

In a message dated 5/19/2012 9:20:36 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,