[QuadList] amazing 'feel' to this....

Steve White Steve.White at 800CallNow.com
Mon May 21 17:54:03 CDT 2012

Wow! His shot had to be of a mint condition medal. By lighting this shot
from the bottom, the photographer certainly added a sinister feel to
it.  Wonder if there was a political motive, it being 1936 and all?

I hope I'm not boring you with this. I found the back story very
interesting.  http://framemaster.tripod.com/index5.html

"We have successfully transmitted through the air, motion pictures as
well as talent before the televisor."  Sounds like the opening lines to
an early Mercury Theater broadcast.

Notice remarks about the first performers on TV in the US.

Here's another image of the medal from that story...

nbc medal