[QuadList] does any one have back issues of "On Location Magazine" form then 80s?

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Thu May 31 18:37:39 CDT 2012

		On May 30, 2012, at 10:35 PM, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:

 > does any one have back issues of "On Location Magazine"  form then
80s?
 > thanks ed sharpe

		I offer:

	Somewhere in this mess is a copy of "On Location" with me on the
cover.  I worked on "Elton John in Central Park" as Camera Utility for
Reeves/Teletape in the summer of 1980 and found myself on the cover of
the magazine.  I'll have to find it.  (I'm also in the show video).

					     NBC Today Show, New York