[QuadList] is QUANTA anything like QUANTEL ??

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu May 31 21:59:00 CDT 2012

ok.. thought I might   link there!

there is so much I have never seen...   this is  going to  be  interesting!

I matched  some Shintron manuals to  some units we have ere  so  far
though!    And are extremely pleased  with  the early  Sony stuff  matching up..

cameras   by panny  ,  sony,  jvc... we now are  matching up manuals and
cameras... this is like a miracle!

In a message dated 5/31/2012 7:23:06 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,