[QuadList] HS100's in Australia

John M john at jmit.com.au
Sat Nov 10 21:05:05 CST 2012

Ian,
You would probably remember the series "Fusions" with the band Tully in 1969
on ABC here in Oz. A HS100 was borrowed from the Nine network and together
with an Eidophor video projector and 4 track 1" Studer audio machine,
produced somewhat of a unique for its time music series. I have original
audio masters and safety copies in storage - must copy to files  asap -
Ampex 456 tapes are still ok (safety copies)

John Miller
Creations Unlimited
Rocky River NSW
Oz