[QuadList] HS-200

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 14 18:44:59 CST 2012

		On Nov 14, 2012, at 11:36 AM, chill315 at aol.com wrote:

 > Just out of interest, WJBK is in Detroit.  So if it were Fenway
Park might be a different station.

		I say:

	This was about CCR, NOT a TV station.  "Continental Color Recording",
which as I recall was based in the New York area.  CCR provided the
remote unit for NBC's coverage of this baseball game on which I worked
in 1978.  This was a secondary, regional network game, not fed to the
full NBC Network.
	Perhaps you were referring to the 'away' team's truck in the
background of this shot:
		<http://www.flickr.com/photos/dennisdegan/3238611613/>
	But I was there, and that truck belonged to Boston's Channel 38,
WSBK.  Where did you get the idea that this was about WJBK?  WJBK was
never mentioned (or at least I never SAW it mentioned).

					     NBC Today Show, New York